Santa Ynez Valley Union High School AP Exam Information
When? The 2017 AP Exams take place May 1st - 5th and May 8th - 12th
Physics C Mech.
Spanish Lang & Culture
Eng. Language & Comp (11th Grade)
Eng. Literature & Comp
Studio Art (Portfolios Due)
U.S. Gov’t & Politics
Santa Ynez Valley Union HS is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
· Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 12:00 AM - Registration Begins
· Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 11:59 PM - Registrations and payment after this date will incur a $10 late fee per exam.
· Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 12:00 PM - Registration Ends
· Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 11:59 PM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
Click the link to register:How much? This year each AP exam costs $106.00. Santa Ynez Valley Union HS desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Ms. Restad, email@example.com, in the Guidance Office to learn more.Students participating in the Free and Reduced Lunch Program are eligible for a fee reduction and will be charged $5 per exam and should proceed with regular registration process.
- There is no discount for students taking multiple AP exams, so please plan ahead for the cost.
Alternate ExamsReasons listed below are the only acceptable reasons for requesting an alternate exam (i.e. late-testing date).
- There is a $15.00 unused exam fee charged to all students who sign up for a test and then choose not to take it or do not show up for the exam.
No Additional Fee Incurred Additional Fee: $45 per examDisabilities accommodation issueEmergency: serious injury, illness, or family tragedyReligious holiday/ observanceSchool closingTwo AP Exams on same date and timeAthletic event/ contestAcademic event/ contestFamily/ personal commitmentOrdering error
Please contact Ms. Restad at firstname.lastname@example.org / (805) 688-6487 ext. 3208Additional Information/Links: