•  Transcript Request
    Student no longer attending Santa Ynez Valley Union High School District wishing to request an official transcripts can mail in THIS form along with the $2 fee.
    All students and alumni can alternatively obtain a transcript from the registrar at Santa Ynez Valley Union High School.  The registrar is located in the Guidance Office in the Administration Building.  Hours are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday (closed Holidays). There is a $2.00 fee for each transcript copy. Checks can be made out to SYVUHS, we also accept cash or money orders. At this time we are unable to accept credit card payments.
    Please note: We cannot accept requests from a second party without the written consent of the student.This includes parents of current or former students 18 years or older. 
    Education Verification  
    For all organizations wishing to pursue an education verification for a past student of SYHS please fax your request along with signed release from past student to 805.686.9133. Please allow up to 2 business days. Requests made without a signed release from student will not be processed. Electronic signature is accepted. Please send with attention to Alexa Restad.
    Diploma Replacement
    This office does not keep copies of diplomas; as a diploma is an unofficial document used to commemorate graduation. The only document kept is your transcript, which is the only official documentation of your graduation status and course history. A transcript is what is typically provided to a potential employer and Colleges/Universities. If you do indeed need a diploma replacement due to a not having your original diploma please contact the registrar, Alexa Restad, at 805.688.6487 x3208 or e-mail at arestad@syvuhsd.org for more information.
Last Modified on June 13, 2017