* Dashboard will be updated every Monday with the previous weeks data (**UPDATES SUSPENDED**)
|Santa Ynez Valley Union High School District 9-12 Students and Staff||Total: 956||
Positive COVID Cases
Week of: May 31 - June 2
* The Dashboard reflects cases of individuals who are lab confirmed positive COVID-19 cases who are currently in isolation per California Department of Public Health guidance and were presumed to be infectious while on an SYVUHSD school campus.
* The infectious period is determined by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Santa Barbara County Department of Public Health (SBCDPH) to be two days prior to the onset of symptoms or test date (whichever is first).
* The total current confirmed cases includes both students and staff who are verified as positive cases that were on campus during normal operating hours.
* A lab confirmed positive case will be reported on the dashboard after SYVUSHD COVID team has verified the case as infectious while on a campus. Individual cases of COVID, who have been on the campus while infectious, are entered on the dashboard based on when SYVUHSD was made aware of their COVID test date and will be shown for one week. Numbers are subject to change pending weekend data. ie. A lab confirmed positive case that was present on campus on Friday September 24th, is reported Saturday September 25th. This confirmed case will added to the previous week's data. It will not be added to the following week's data.
* All cases are confidential. Information regarding individuals with COVID symptoms, close contacts with someone who is COVID positive, or individuals who have tested positive for the coronavirus, is sensitive, confidential information. Names and/or any further information will not be released.