• Students interested in transferring to Refugio High School must make an appointment with the Guidance Department at Santa Ynez Valley Union High School.  Guidance counselors will then schedule a meeting with the student and parents/guardians and the RHS Principal.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lawrence Shin, Dean at (805)688-6487 ext. 3320.
Last Modified on September 7, 2017