It is the mission of the Santa Ynez Valley Union High School District to provide a rigorous and broad academic experience that connects and engages the social, emotional, and physical needs of every student in a positive and supportive learning environment.
Every student will graduate prepared for success in their future endeavors.
The Santa Ynez Valley Union High School District is proud of its tradition of excellence in secondary education. The district serves a diverse population of approximately 865 students in 9th-12th grades. We are committed to preparing all students for their future success in a globally connected and changing world. The district provides a variety of programs, including 1:1 take home MacBooks, advanced placement classes, Career Technical Education (CTE) pathways, arts and media electives, Ag/FFA, leadership, concurrent and dual enrollment with Allan Hancock Community College, student athletics, English language development, and special education. Students attend classes on the historic Santa Ynez Valley Union High School campus.Core Values
- Excellence: We relentlessly pursue excellence in all academic and organizational endeavors.
- Integrity: We believe that no accomplishment has value which has not been completed with integrity.
- Opportunity: We believe that all students should have the opportunity to discover and develop their unique strengths.
- Community: We are better as a community than we are as individuals in our pursuit of excellence.
- Innovation: We embrace a culture that celebrates ingenuity and inspires intellectual exploration.